Smile Makeovers in Orlando, FL
Damaged teeth aren't just unhealthy. They can also dramatically impact your quality of life. For example, your smile flaws or imperfections may cause you to be self-conscious in social or business situations.
Teeth compromised by decay or disease can also cause discomfort when you chew, making it difficult to eat all the foods you enjoy. That's where your team at Alfaya Center For Cosmetic & Family Dentistry can help.
Dr. Gary Michaelson has completed countless hours of continuing hands-on education and has decades of experience using cosmetic dentistry in Orlando to deliver stunning smile makeovers. He is committed to achieving beautiful, long-lasting results using only the highest-quality materials.
Nothing makes us happier than helping patients achieve their full potential with a healthy and beautiful smile!
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover combines treatments meant to restore your oral health and improve the appearance of damaged teeth. You can be confident that we're here to support you in your mission to achieve the best possible smile, and you can rely on us to help you find the most effective combination of procedures with solutions that address all your needs.
Smile Makeover Treatments in Orlando, FL
We're here to help you enjoy a beautiful and healthy smile; however, how we achieve that goal is unique to each individual. To help you achieve a perfect smile, we offer a range of customized solutions, such as:
- Cosmetic Bonding – The tooth-colored material used for natural-looking dental fillings can also be used to build up damaged teeth in a dental bonding procedure. This is a conservative and affordable method for repairing cracked, chipped, or broken teeth. We can even use bonding to cover stained teeth that you can't effectively whiten.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are one of the more popular cosmetic dental treatments we offer. We can use veneers to correct a wide variety of esthetic problems, improving not just the esthetics of your smile but also the health and function of your teeth.
- Crowns & Bridges – A crown is a restoration that surrounds all or most of your natural tooth. A fixed dental bridge is attached to neighboring teeth and fills the space left by a missing tooth. Our dental crowns are all-porcelain; we use only the highest quality material to produce beautiful, natural-looking results.
- Dental implants - The best option for replacing one or more missing teeth.
- Short-Term Orthodontics – We offer several options if you've been putting up with crooked teeth because you don't want the inconvenience of traditional braces. Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and Inman Aligners are all excellent short-term orthodontic treatments.
- Gum Lift – A "gummy" smile plagues many people. A gum lift at our Orlando dental office is a minimally invasive procedure that exposes more visible tooth structure and restores the appearance of balance between teeth and gums. Dr. Michaelson uses our state-of-the-art soft tissue laser to recontour gum lines and make teeth appear longer and more shapely. A gum lift can reveal a beautiful smile with minimal bleeding and fast recovery time without the need for stitches. If you're not satisfied with your smile, it may be your gums and not your teeth to blame!
- Tooth Recontouring – Also called enamelplasty, this procedure smooths and evens out the edges of your teeth. Dr. Michaelson can do this simple procedure with a dental drill and no anesthesia.
You can see that you have a lot of options to consider! At Alafaya Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we'll take the time to help you understand the benefits of each, but you always have the final say about the direction your treatment takes.
Please Call Us to Arrange a Consultation
Are you ready to enjoy your best possible smile? Take the first step by calling us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michaelson for a smile design. Once we understand what you'd like to change about your smile, we'll make appropriate recommendations and work with you to develop a completely customized treatment plan.