Smile Makeovers in Orlando, FL
Damaged teeth aren’t just unhealthy. They can also dramatically impact your quality of life. You may be self-conscious in social or business situations because you feel that the only thing anyone notices about you is your dental flaws.
Teeth that are compromised by decay or disease can also hurt when you chew, making it difficult to eat all the foods you enjoy. That’s where the team at https://www.alafayadentistry.com/contacthttps://www.alafayadentistry.com/can help.
Dr. Gary Michaelson has decades of experience in smile makeovers and countless hours of hands-on continuing education. He is committed to achieving beautiful, long-lasting results by using only the highest quality materials available. There’s nothing that makes us happier than helping a patient achieve their full potential with a healthy and beautiful smile!
A smile makeover is actually a combination of treatments that are meant to restore your oral health and improve the appearance of damaged teeth. You can be confident that we’re here to support you in your mission to achieve the best possible smile, and you can rely on us to help you find the most effective combination of solutions that address all your needs.
Smile Makeover Treatments in Orlando, FL
We’re here to help you enjoy a beautiful and healthy smile; however, the way we achieve that goal is unique to each individual. In order to help you achieve a perfect smile, we offer a range of customized solutions such as:
- Cosmetic Bonding – The material we use for natural-looking dental fillings can also be used to build up damaged teeth in a procedure called dental bonding. This is a conservative and affordable method for making repairs to cracked, chipped, or broken teeth. We can even use bonding to cover stained teeth that can’t be whitened.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are one of the more popular cosmetic dental treatments we offer. Veneers can be used to correct a wide variety of esthetic problems, improving not just the esthetics of your smile, but also the health and function of your teeth
- Crowns & Bridges – A crown is a restoration that surrounds all or most of your natural tooth. A fixed bridge is attached to neighboring teeth and fills the space left by a missing tooth. Our crowns are all porcelain, and we use only the highest quality material to produce beautiful, natural-looking results.
- Short-Term Orthodontics – If you’ve been putting up with crooked teeth because you don’t want the inconvenience of traditional braces, we offer several options. Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and Inman Aligners are all excellent short-term orthodontic treatments.
- Gum Lift – Many people are plagued by a “gummy” smile. A gum lift at our Orlando dental office is a minimally invasive procedure that exposes more visible tooth structure and restores the appearance of balance between teeth and gums. Dr. Michaelson uses our soft tissue laser to recontour gum lines and make teeth appear longer and more shapely. A gum lift can reveal a beautiful smile with minimal bleeding, a faster recovery time, and without the need for stitches. If you’re not satisfied with your smile, it may be your gums and not your teeth to blame!
- Tooth Recontouring – Also called enamelplasty, this procedure smooths and evens out edges of your teeth. This simple procedure is done with a dental drill and no anesthesia.
You can see that you have a lot of options to consider! At Alafaya Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we’ll take the time to help you understand the benefits of each, but you always have the final say about the direction your treatment takes.
Please Call Us to Arrange a Consultation
Are you ready to enjoy your best possible smile? Take the first step by giving us a call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michaelson. Once we understand what it is you’d like to change about your smile, we’ll make appropriate recommendations and work with you to develop a completely customized treatment plan.