It is important to receive dental care in a timely manner. We don't ever want you to have to avoid or postpone a procedure because you worry how you'll manage to fit it into your budget. At Alafaya Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we offer several options for making your dental care accessible and affordable.
CareCredit & Lending Club Patient Solutions
Our dental office has partnered with CareCredit and The Lending Club Patient Solutions (formerly Springstone), both trusted names in patient financing. Both offer 12-month interest-free payment plans or extended plans with low interest. CareCredit is a revolving account that you can use like a credit card for health services. It is widely accepted in dental offices, doctor’s offices, and veterinary clinics. The Lending Club offers a low-interest loan amount with a set repayment schedule. If you'd like more information about either, please give us a call or check the CareCredit and Lending Club websites.
We are pleased to extend the following courtesy discounts to our patients:
- A courtesy of 5% is given for payment in full of a complete treatment plan by cash, check, or money order for treatments over $5000.
- A courtesy of 3% is given for payment in full of a complete treatment plan by credit card for treatments over $5000.
- A courtesy of 10% is given for payment in full of a complete treatment plan by cash, check, or money order for treatments over $10,000.
- A courtesy of 5% is given for payment in full of a complete treatment plan by credit card for treatments over $10,000.
Thank you for understanding that payment-in-full courtesies cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or financing.
Amazing Offer - $99 new Patient Exam!
This Amazing Offer Includes:
- Comprehensive Exam
- Full Mouth Oral Digital X-Rays
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening
- Digital Intra-Oral Camera Exam
(Reg $250) Offer is for a limited time only and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or financing. Call now to schedule an appointment.
We are not PPO providers for any insurance, but we are happy to file all insurance claims for our patients' convenience. AS long as you have a PPO dental insurance plan, we can file a claim for you. In fact 60% of our patients have PPO insurance and do come here out of network. Our goal is to help maximize your insurance benefits by submitting claim forms along with x-rays, chart notes, and doctor narratives to the insurance provider.
At the time services are rendered, please be prepared to make payment in full. You’ll receive your insurance reimbursement directly from your provider. Please note that we do not accept any HMO or discount plans.
Other Forms of Payment
In addition to the above financial options, we accept cash, personal or bank checks, debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.