When You Need Straighter Teeth Sooner
You put up with crooked teeth your whole adult life, and you limped along okay, even though your teeth often hurt and you felt self-conscious. But you just learned you have a major presentation at your company’s next annual sales conference, and you decide it’s finally time to fix your smile.
Consider Invisalign Orthodontics
If you are looking for a short-term adult orthodontic solution that can get your smile where you want it to be as quickly as possible, you may need to look no further than Invisalign. Many patients who are interested in straightening their teeth are excited to learn that Invisalign can help them achieve their smile goals, often in a year or less.
Invisalign involves using a series of clear plastic aligner trays that move your teeth into the desired position based on our treatment plan. Wear each set of smooth, comfortable aligners for about two weeks then move to the next set in the series. This simple process is repeated until treatment is finished, and we’ll check up on your progress every six weeks or so.
Why Patients Choose Invisalign
In addition to streamlining your treatment, Invisalign offers many advantages that busy adults love.
- Invisalign delivers the maximum impact on your smile with minimal impact on your life.
- Since you can remove the aligners when you eat, you can continue to enjoy all the foods you love comfortably.
- The smooth BPA-free plastic will not irritate sensitive tissue in your mouth.
- You don’t have to wait long to see results; every time you switch to the next set of aligners, you will be able to see the progress!
- Visits to the dentist are minimal compared to traditional orthodontics, so you don’t have to devote a lot of precious time to sitting in the dental chair
Please Call our Orlando Office to Arrange a Consultation
Would you like to learn if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment in Orlando, FL? Please call Alafaya Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, and we will be pleased to arrange a convenient consultation.